Welcome to our beautiful, colorful Santa Fe Style home. My French guests called my bed and breakfast the Art House. I am an artist, collector of art and I have been gifted art which is in every room.
This is a 100% electric home powered by solar energy. In the summer it stays cool and in the winter it is comfortable. I like to make a fire in my wood fireplace to go with your morning Costa Rican coffee.
I am known for my great breakfasts. I love the early morning when the birds are singing the sun up and taking my coffee or tea to the meditation circle to watch the wildlife. There is coyote, hawks, finches, crow, morning doves, quail, rabbits, ground squirrels, road runners, bobcat. The bedrooms have a list of Neighborhood Birds.
I have lived in six states and Tucson is my favorite city. There is so much to see and do here. I am happy to help plan your stay. January and February are my busiest months with the International Gem Show and the Tucson Rodeo so if interested book early.
I am west of the Tucson mountains, close to the Desert Museum, Ryan Field Airport, Saguaro National Forest, Kitt Peak National Observatory, San Xavier Mission, Casino Del Sol and Ava Amphitheater, International Gem Show, Rodeo, 20 minutes to the University of Arizona, and Fred’s Arena Steak House the west side ranchers watering hole.
- Available Rooms Sessional Prices through September 2021
- 2 Queen bedrooms, limit 2 people per room, $90 per day/each
- Bunk bed room, limit 2 people, $50/per day
- Maximum occupancy 6, minimum 1
- I allow only one reservation per day. You will have your privacy
- You will have access to the kitchen, laundry, WIFI, outside shower and outside seating
- Quiet time after 10 pm.
- Free breakfast and parking
- Check out 6:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m.
- I accept credit, cash, check